Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Fighters

The Official Forum of Ultimate Fighters!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

J stars victory vs news :)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ULTIMOS

ULTIMOS

J stars victory vs news :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: J stars victory vs news :)   J stars victory vs news :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 9:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok so now we got a lot more confirmations and we got box art! a total of 22 characters so far http://www.saiyanisland.com/2013/12/j-stars-victory-vs-box-art/  hmmm...oh ichigo...how far youve fallen gon luffy and naruto are up front  Very Happy  

Trailer 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-2DPYvJ5j9E

Characters:  http://www.saiyanisland.com/2013/10/j-stars-victory-vs-characters/

Releases: march 19(close to my b-day Very Happy) for ps3/psvita preorder it on
http://www.play-asia.com/paOScore/19-71-99-15-j+stars.html

P.S. Sorry for making a different post, but I feel it wrong to edit another guys post

Last edited by ULTIMOS on Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:35 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rhino.Freak

Rhino.Freak

PostSubject: Re: J stars victory vs news :)   J stars victory vs news :) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 4:13 am

ace!! Cool.. Thanx for the info dude +1s to you all for keeping us updated! Very Happy
i really wish I get to play this game in future lol, btw it will be available in English right?
Back to top Go down
ULTIMOS

ULTIMOS

PostSubject: Re: J stars victory vs news :)   J stars victory vs news :) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:49 am

probably not...licensing. Just look up translations n stuff in google like Im gonna do + its a fighter so not much to it. I checked out more of the mangas that made it to this game and Im glad I did it. Thanks for confirming that for me trunks
Back to top Go down
Trunks

Trunks

PostSubject: Re: J stars victory vs news :)   J stars victory vs news :) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:46 am

No problem i figured you would get to SI but I didn't know how soon, but I luckily know most of the cast, but j-stars did get me to read Gintama and reread YuYu Hakusho and read Hunter x Hunter and Toriko
Back to top Go down
ULTIMOS

ULTIMOS

PostSubject: Re: J stars victory vs news :)   J stars victory vs news :) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 2:09 pm

New and probably final trailer http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/02/j-stars-victory-vs-trailer-7/

Dang this is almost like my dream game luffy ace saiki kusuo korosensei killua and etc in the same game. btw they changed the box art. Its really awesome how they decided to do bleaches only good moments which is til aizen and sanji and zoro didn't make it, but ace makes up for it. dang....where are killua's claws though. Hope there are more secret characters that we can only find out when we get the game. Story modes gonna be a pain though...luckly a lot of people translate this stuff. Wish I knew japanese though...I can only understand some words from watching anime lol.
Back to top Go down
Trunks

Trunks

PostSubject: Re: J stars victory vs news :)   J stars victory vs news :) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 2:15 pm

Did you see the new trailer 7? Its amazing I'd link it but I'm on my tablet and that would require a lot of work...
Back to top Go down
ULTIMOS

ULTIMOS

PostSubject: Re: J stars victory vs news :)   J stars victory vs news :) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 6:04 am

I did post it...lol I just noticed, but they made a huge spoiler for anime fans right there in the j stars trailer...heck yeah killua's op transformation kanmuru all is now forgiven It doesn't hurt me anymore that shaman king didn't make it. Its on 2:55 Ima speedblitz all of you  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
ULTIMOS

ULTIMOS

PostSubject: Re: J stars victory vs news :)   J stars victory vs news :) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 6:06 am

Ok that is probably the final roster...for those who were wishing for more then here take a look at this lol http://vishkugeta.deviantart.com/art/J-STARS-Victory-Vs-Revenge-of-the-Fallen-435574864
Back to top Go down
Trunks

Trunks

PostSubject: Re: J stars victory vs news :)   J stars victory vs news :) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:14 pm

If you notice in the trailer twords the end when they start doing close up panels with the characters before it pans out if you see the one with Tsuna it looks like he has Natsu as his Vongola gear over his glove! I'm excited that at least he'll have that lol
Back to top Go down
ULTIMOS

ULTIMOS

PostSubject: Re: J stars victory vs news :)   J stars victory vs news :) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 11:00 am

Cool...don't know what that is though. I tried watching khr I skipped the first episodes watched the mukuro arc, but the mukuro fight was very dissapointing...haven't touched the series since then. Im hoping for secret unlockables hopefully: meruem, starjun, shiryu, and korosensei's little brother. btw its very likely since toriko is very popular...losing popularity and cancelled though and hxh 2011 is currently beating one piece(anime only) in views and assassination classroom is highly popular(7th best selling manga 2013)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: J stars victory vs news :)   J stars victory vs news :) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

J stars victory vs news :)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2