Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Fighters

The Official Forum of Ultimate Fighters!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

J stars victory vs news :)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ULTIMOS

ULTIMOS

J stars victory vs news :) Empty
PostSubject: J stars victory vs news :)   J stars victory vs news :) EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 9:19 am

Ok so now we got a lot more confirmations and we got box art! a total of 22 characters so far http://www.saiyanisland.com/2013/12/j-stars-victory-vs-box-art/  hmmm...oh ichigo...how far youve fallen gon luffy and naruto are up front  Very Happy  

Trailer 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-2DPYvJ5j9E

Characters:  http://www.saiyanisland.com/2013/10/j-stars-victory-vs-characters/

Releases: march 19(close to my b-day Very Happy) for ps3/psvita preorder it on
http://www.play-asia.com/paOScore/19-71-99-15-j+stars.html

P.S. Sorry for making a different post, but I feel it wrong to edit another guys post

Last edited by ULTIMOS on Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:35 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Trunks

Trunks

PostSubject: Re: J stars victory vs news :)   J stars victory vs news :) EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:04 pm

Go ahead, I've been entirely too busy at the moment! So feel free.
Back to top Go down
ULTIMOS

ULTIMOS

PostSubject: Re: J stars victory vs news :)   J stars victory vs news :) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:01 am

ok I will update weekly when I can Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mecha_Azrid

Mecha_Azrid

PostSubject: Re: J stars victory vs news :)   J stars victory vs news :) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:13 am

I hope the game comes out for EU and stuff, looks really good.
Back to top Go down
ULTIMOS

ULTIMOS

PostSubject: Re: J stars victory vs news :)   J stars victory vs news :) EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 5:51 am

new scan http://www.saiyanisland.com/2013/12/j-stars-victory-vs-saint-seiya-d-gray-man-join-the-battle/ Seiya was the last character I have been waiting for that is awesome. Allen should have been playable(probably assist cause hes not in jump anymore)..............dat hisoka second hunter x hunter character confirmed this can mean 2 things that shonen jump dudes are idiots and choose boa and hisoka over sanji or zoro and killua.....or there will be more than 2 from each series....hisoka is awesome don't get me wrong....just killua why aren't u here...u too marimo  Serious Face
Back to top Go down
Trunks

Trunks

PostSubject: Re: J stars victory vs news :)   J stars victory vs news :) EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:18 am

Well I do know that their choosing characters by a popularity poll on a website in Japanese for the game lol.
Back to top Go down
ULTIMOS

ULTIMOS

PostSubject: Re: J stars victory vs news :)   J stars victory vs news :) EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:28 am

yes, but killua ranked first in the hxh popularity poll...and this confirms hisoka is in it....some one translated it  
This is what the Hisoka section roughly translates to:

January 21st, the March issue of V Jump goes on sale
the announcement will have That character join the battle
Fufufu... ♦
With the laugh with the diamond, silhouette, and the star/tear behind the silhouette, I am almost positive that Hisoka will be added. see...now lets just hope hes playable...first villain btw
Back to top Go down
Mecha_Azrid

Mecha_Azrid

PostSubject: Re: J stars victory vs news :)   J stars victory vs news :) EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 10:46 am

I still don't get how basketball characters are added into this game...
Back to top Go down
ULTIMOS

ULTIMOS

PostSubject: Re: J stars victory vs news :)   J stars victory vs news :) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 3:59 am

hes really popular in japan so having him as a support makes people want the game more. They even add some guys from slam dunk and its also basketball
Back to top Go down
Mecha_Azrid

Mecha_Azrid

PostSubject: Re: J stars victory vs news :)   J stars victory vs news :) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 9:18 am

Ahh okay thanks for clearing that up.
Back to top Go down
Trunks

Trunks

PostSubject: Re: J stars victory vs news :)   J stars victory vs news :) EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 4:15 am

Same with eyeshield 21, which I believe is an american football manga
Back to top Go down
ULTIMOS

ULTIMOS

PostSubject: Re: J stars victory vs news :)   J stars victory vs news :) EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 8:24 am

story mode is confirmed and since they shadowed hisoka(hxh) Im guessing he is going to be one of the main villains...if they do villains I want doflamingo too  Serious Face  story mode screen shots: http://www.saiyanisland.com/2013/12/j-stars-victory-vs-new-scans-confirm-story-mode/ ........ok and.....*faint*

Edit: ok 6 more villains got confirmed hisoka was confirmed as a silhouet before and now the silhouets are aizen and younger toguro(yuyu hakusho) and the ones with screenshots are frieza madara shisio and akainu...expected, but I wanted doflamingo....now we just need killua kurapika zoro sanji starjuun coco and a few others and it would be the best game in history....well for anime fans atleast http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/01/j-stars-victory-vs-naruto-dbz-one-piece-kenshin-antagonists-join-in/ btw the characters that are in silhouets will appear next weak in scans
Back to top Go down
Trunks

Trunks

PostSubject: Re: J stars victory vs news :)   J stars victory vs news :) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 7:01 pm

I'm sure you saw it since we both go there for our news fix..lol but hisoka is support only Sad I was excited! I'm hoping to see Hiei and/or Kurama, Starjun, Dio Brando(vampire act 1) or Kars (pillarman), The twin kodachi guy from Ruroni Kenshin or sanosuke, Lenalee and/or Kanda, Yoh Asakura and Zeke, Bobobo and Don Patch, and finally Enma(wouldn't it be cool if his and Tsuna's rings fused?), Byakuran, Xanxus, Hibari!!!
Back to top Go down
Rhino.Freak

Rhino.Freak

PostSubject: Re: J stars victory vs news :)   J stars victory vs news :) EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 12:03 pm

I so wanna play this but I really can't.. Sad +1 for keeping us updated!
Back to top Go down
Mecha_Azrid

Mecha_Azrid

PostSubject: Re: J stars victory vs news :)   J stars victory vs news :) EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 1:06 pm

I want to play it too! I hope it comes out to other countries.
Back to top Go down
Trunks

Trunks

PostSubject: Re: J stars victory vs news :)   J stars victory vs news :) EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 3:57 am

I hope it does too at least to EU with English sub's and menu's kinda like pirate warriors games!
Back to top Go down
Mecha_Azrid

Mecha_Azrid

PostSubject: Re: J stars victory vs news :)   J stars victory vs news :) EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 9:09 am

Yeah that would be great.
Back to top Go down
ULTIMOS

ULTIMOS

PostSubject: Re: J stars victory vs news :)   J stars victory vs news :) EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 11:58 am

yeah it would be awesome...didn't think people were coming to this site anymore...so I stopped, but here is the latest.....aizen and toguro are playables...hisoka sadly is support...ok and now.....darn you stupid shueisha *rage* *rage* thanks a lot for hyping up one of my favorite villains just to say its support *rage* *rage* yes hype up all of the supports, cause we people play games to see just some stupid supports *rage* *rage*....ok now Im done....well if we are lucky, the reason for hype is unpaid dlc so we can get hisoka and allen. or maybe its just because of the hype between the king and pitou right now...on the other hand, I am really glad the bleach villain is aizen,he is the end mark for the quality on bleach so thats a really good choice...and toguro...I wanted sensui, but toguro is cool

Edit: nice list...Im hoping for killua kurapika and meruem or pitou zoro sanji gotenks piccolo sanosoke ,also hoping for karma or nagisa doubt it though...dang furuichi is starting to be oga's main rival...too bad he doesn't have spells yet........lenalee and kanda would be awesome, but I doubt it since the main char is support....all those khr chars, that would be nice, but at best khr might get hibari and/or a villain...mukuro maybe? currently the ones with high chances is a big list so Im thinking 5 is the most chars a series will get, popular would be: jojo,dbz,yuyu hakusho,rurouni kenshin,toriko,hunter x hunter, naruto, bleach, and one piece ofcourse...don't know if I missed some
Back to top Go down
Mecha_Azrid

Mecha_Azrid

PostSubject: Re: J stars victory vs news :)   J stars victory vs news :) EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:00 pm

The character list so far is looking pretty good what I'm hoping for is if there is going to be some sort of story mode.
Back to top Go down
Trunks

Trunks

PostSubject: Re: J stars victory vs news :)   J stars victory vs news :) EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 5:43 am

There is a story, and there are non-playable character kameos for story, such as Sakura and Kakashi (subject to change to playable) which is why I am hoping for the EU w/sub's but if it comes down to it by the time it comes out and I wait for confirmation on no release out of Japan and import it someone will have a guide/translation walkthrough on gamefaqs website.
Back to top Go down
Mecha_Azrid

Mecha_Azrid

PostSubject: Re: J stars victory vs news :)   J stars victory vs news :) EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:17 am

Could do a petition for them to release it for EU hahaha Razz.
Back to top Go down
ULTIMOS

ULTIMOS

PostSubject: Re: J stars victory vs news :)   J stars victory vs news :) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:11 pm

not much to say...just the new trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5DZoPEbTYRg

Edit: killua and fuusuke leaked pts costume for luffy also leaked....please be playable killua. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=577422965673614&set=a.452749608140951.1073741825.387919017957344&type=1&relevant_count=1
Back to top Go down
Trunks

Trunks

PostSubject: Re: J stars victory vs news :)   J stars victory vs news :) EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 6:00 pm

Alright so +1 ultimos I too hope for the killua and pitoh, or murem Smile
But news! New characters announced: two Fist of the North Star characters: Kenshiro and Raoh!
Back to top Go down
ULTIMOS

ULTIMOS

PostSubject: Re: J stars victory vs news :)   J stars victory vs news :) EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 7:39 am

News: The wierdies have joined Yay bobobo don't know the others, but take a look http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/02/j-stars-victory-vs-dr-slump-bobobo-luckyman/

Except Saiki kusuo....hes just plain awesome.

Edit: Rumor unknown if playable or support Ace killua hiei and other 2 which I have no idea what they are. Killua is probably playable wheras hiei is most likely support. Ace is good....but I would have preffered law.
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/02/j-stars-victory-vs-5-more-characters-join-possibly-more-on-the-way/
Back to top Go down
Trunks

Trunks

PostSubject: Re: J stars victory vs news :)   J stars victory vs news :) EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 4:08 am

Alright so there was confirmation on that rumor ultimos.
Hiei:Confirmed playable, Killua: Confirmed playable, Portgas D. Ace: Confirmed playable, of the other two he mentioned he doesn't know of (I don't know who they are either) but one is a swordsman from a manga about a street punk learning kenpo? If I'm not mistaken but the punk swordsman is confirmed playable while his teacher (the other character) is confirmed support only.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: J stars victory vs news :)   J stars victory vs news :) Empty

Back to top Go down

J stars victory vs news :)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next