Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Fighters

The Official Forum of Ultimate Fighters!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

J-Stars Victory Vs.

Go down 
+2
Rhino.Freak
Trunks
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Trunks

Trunks

J-Stars Victory Vs. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: J-Stars Victory Vs.   J-Stars Victory Vs. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 3:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Platforms: PS3 and PSVita
Release Date:TBA

Most of this is copied from a wiki article I found XD
But here you go:

J-Stars Victory Vs is a team battle action video game that combines the universes of several Shonen Jump series. It will be released by Namco Bandai Games for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita in 2013.

J-Stars Victory Vs lets up to four players battle it out against one another in a gameplay and graphical style similar to those of Dragon Ball: Zenkai Battle Royale. Fighters can move and fight in all directions of a 3D battle field, which is partially destructible. Characters have their own play styles too; for example: Goku and Ichigo are mobile fighters that specialize in battling in the air, Luffy and Toriko prefer to rush into combat and unleash barrages of attacks against their enemies, and Kenshin and Naruto specialize in fighting two opponents at the same time. Players should learn the lay of the land and formulate a battle plan with a character suited to it. A defeated character comes back after a set amount of time passes. To win the battle, all three sections of the WIN gauge at the top of the screen have to be filled; the gauge fills one section each time an opponent is defeated. The meter on the top left is Player 1 team's Win gauge and the meter on the top right is the opponent team's Win gauge, the bottom left shows the controlled character's life and stamina meters, and he bottom right has a map of the stage.
Fighters can use regular attacks, power attacks, area-based attacks, and finishing moves:

Normal Attacks: fast attacks that do not consume stamina. They are the main part of the battle, and all combos begin with them.
Power Attacks: slow, but powerful strikes that can break an opponent's guard. They use stamina and leave the user open, but they have a big impact if they connect and their power can be increased by charging them up.
Ranged Attacks: long range attacks that deal a lot of damage. They use stamina, but allow to hit opponents over a wide area. Enemies can sidestep these attacks however.
Special Moves: are super special techniques activated when the Voltage Meter fills up. It expands when team members deliver (or get hit with) attacks, and it packs enough wallop to decide the match if it can be pulled off. An example of a signature character move is Ichigo's Getsuga Tenshou.
By using different techniques, the player can lead his team to victory. Learning each character's different power, range, and effects is the first step towards being unbeatable.

Playable characters
Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
Toriko (Toriko)
Zebra (Toriko)
Goku Son (Dragon Ball Z)
Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z)
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
Kenshin Himura (Rurouni Kenshin)
Kankichi Ryoutsu (KochiKame)
Gintoki Sakata (Gintama)
Yūsuke Urameshi (Yū Yū Hakusho)
Gon Freecss (Hunter × Hunter)

Confirmed Transformations (and my possible guesses at transformations):
Bijuu Naruto cloak
Luffy has shown gear 2nd as a controllable transformation, dunno about Gear 3rd, although his ultimate has been shown to be the (Don't shoot me if I mess up this name) Gigantic Elephant Gatling Gun? It's covered in his hardening Haki...
Sasuke was revealed only today but his outfit shown was the one he wore right before EMS (Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan) although he may have EMS dunno yet (not confirmed)
Goku and Vegeta both have SS1 Transformation reavealed thus far.
Ichigo has yet to be confirmed to have a transformation, but his attire in the game is pre-Fullbringer arc...heck it's pre-Final Getsuga too as the chain isn't wrapped around his arm. So I'm going to assume he will have Hollow mask.
Yusuke has been confirmed to be able to transform into Possesed by Raizen Demon Mode from the Sensui arc.

With all that's been revealed so far I've already set aside money to import this. Which other PS3 owners are getting this with me? Very Happy
If you all would like I can try to keep this thread updated. EDIT: I will keep this thread updated. XD
They are supposed to be revealing a lot during TGS too.
Video:

Screenshots:
Spoiler:

Goku Firing Kamehameha:

Goku defending against Naruto's clones:

Naruto Rasengan & Rasenshuriken:

SS Goku:

Scan:

---Update 9/20/13

Playable:
Taro Yamada (Chinyuki: Taro to Yukaina Nakama Tachi)
Jaguar Junichi (Pyu to Fuku! Jaguar)
Support Only:
Babaa (Chinyuki: Taro to Yukaina Nakama Tachi)

They aren't much but here are your gameplay videos:

---Update 9/21/13---

Last edited by Trunks on Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:26 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rhino.Freak

Rhino.Freak

PostSubject: Re: J-Stars Victory Vs.   J-Stars Victory Vs. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 9:51 pm

yeah thats whats annoying..
@ultimos : maybe not everyone in the world thinks like you do? :/
Back to top Go down
ULTIMOS

ULTIMOS

PostSubject: Re: J-Stars Victory Vs.   J-Stars Victory Vs. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 2:15 am

no not in the world in japan(in japan its mostly one piece,toriko, and hunter x hunter) here my proof sigh don't know why I bother doing it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPXRSQy3864 and http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-10-09/japan-animation-tv-ranking-september-24-30 http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-08-11/japan-animation-tv-ranking-july-29-august-4 http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-07-07/japan-animation-tv-ranking-june-24-30 you can search more -_- I gave you 2 with naruto so don't say anything. Its not popular here in the us because it doesn't have a dub but don't worry it's already licensed Twisted Evil oh and by the way so far my main will be : swordsman=gintoki sakata close range fighter=gon freecs long range fighter:monkey d. luffy what will your guys's main be?
Back to top Go down
Trunks

Trunks

PostSubject: Re: J-Stars Victory Vs.   J-Stars Victory Vs. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 9:10 am

I'm sure that there will be around 15-25 more characters announced (I'm hoping for more) It seems like they are going with the theme of Hero, Rival, Villian for each series (possibly, could be wrong.)

But, I agree it's really lame that it wont be outside Japan unless you import it. I think it'll be worth it to me Razz

Although out of the characters announced so far?...
Main..
It's too much to decide! I would love to use Toriko, Zebra, Sasuke, Vegeta, Goku, Gintoki..etc

Although if I had to pick mains to be my favorites I'd have to go with: Vegeta, Sasuke, Gon, Yusuke, Ichigo, and Himura Kenshin (mostly Himura Smile )
Back to top Go down
ULTIMOS

ULTIMOS

PostSubject: Re: J-Stars Victory Vs.   J-Stars Victory Vs. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 11:32 am

cool and Trunks why dont't you stop updating this and leave it with those and add this site http://www.saiyanisland.com/tag/j-stars-victory-vs/ it updates info the fastest and has some translated pages of the games main website, I hope you're wrong I want atleast 3 of the main protagonists and a villain. meruem or kuroro some of the few anime villains that actually get character developement I also would like madara, itachi, eneru, doflamingo, buu,cell, sensui, nitro, aizen, grimmjow etc.
Back to top Go down
Trunks

Trunks

PostSubject: Re: J-Stars Victory Vs.   J-Stars Victory Vs. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 2:31 pm

I like how you said Nitro.
And tbh that's where I've been pulling some of my info from lol
I am waiting for more HxH, some Hitman Reborn would be epic.
I'm sure though that before the end of this we will see:
Hitman Reborn
JoJo's Bizzare Adventure
Saint Seiya
Dr. Slump
(Hopefully) Bastard!! (I'd love to run around as Dark Schnider XD)
Hoshin Engi (could be interesting to add)
Shaman King
Yu-Gi-Oh (Yugi was in a previous game)
Black Cat (I hope!!!)
Bobobōbo Bōbobo
Buso Renkin
D. Gray-Man
Psyren
Beelzebub

Anyway that's the list of manga I hope to see characters from
Back to top Go down
ULTIMOS

ULTIMOS

PostSubject: Re: J-Stars Victory Vs.   J-Stars Victory Vs. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 6:01 am

Im really hoping for hiei that would be beast. I agree with your list, but Dark Schneider who is he I know that he was in jump at some point but then it started to be a series for mature I want Zura too(katsura) either way Im getting this game. Ima sell my xbox stuff, seriously I was just on xbox cause I like halo but this game already tops that because all the characters in it are characters I like there is only one I dont like and the gameplay's only problem is the exessive amount of invulnerability
Back to top Go down
Trunks

Trunks

PostSubject: Re: J-Stars Victory Vs.   J-Stars Victory Vs. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:32 am

I think it's subject to change. The game isn't done yet Lol

I agree with you on Hiei I'm hoping for sensui or Toguro and Kurama too!
And Dark Schneider was from the manga called Bastard!!
It was for the older teen reader but it had a good story and great fight scenes
Back to top Go down
ULTIMOS

ULTIMOS

PostSubject: Re: J-Stars Victory Vs.   J-Stars Victory Vs. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 1:09 pm

I know that its not done yet but it will only get better from this point so I have already decided to buy it. I dont like schneiders manga title I dont think I will see it. Wow there are just so many characters on my wish list mostly from other anime oga,yoh,yugi. I like both of togashi's series so I want chars from those too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: J-Stars Victory Vs.   J-Stars Victory Vs. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

J-Stars Victory Vs.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2