Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Fighters

The Official Forum of Ultimate Fighters!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trafalgar Law Lore

Go down 
+5
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
Marco.awesome
Shivam
Mecha_Azrid
Kiyon
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiyon

Kiyon

Trafalgar Law Lore Empty
PostSubject: Trafalgar Law Lore   Trafalgar Law Lore EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 7:34 pm

Stats:
Class: AA
Strength: 6
Speed: 7.5
Intelligence: 8
Skill: 4

Ability:
Trafalgar Law: AA rank
Law is a mysterious character, he not only uses his strength but his enemies weakness' to his advantage to allow him to beat them at their own game. He has a unique ability called "Room" which allows to manipulate anything within his rooms range, he is a deadly charater.
~ Akuma

Story:
Trafalgar Law is known as the Surgeon of Death, he is the Captain and the doctor of the Heart Pirates. He used to be one of the eleven pirates to be referred to as The Eleven Supernovas or the Worst Generations. During the marineford war he was the person who saved both Jinbei and Luffy and healed Luffy's wounds. After 2 years of training, Law became one of the Shichibukai, Royal Seven Warlords of the Sea.

How he joined the game:
After joining forces with the Straw Hat Pirates and defeating Ceasar at Punk Hazard he went his separate way. After a few weeks of recovering from the injuries he sustained from Vergo he went out to the wilderness and started training himself. For 3 months he trained non stop enhancing his abilities as best he could. One day when he woke up he found a letter outside the place he was staying it, it was a letter from the Angel of Light for him to join the upcoming games.

"The weak don't get to choose how they die" - Trafalgar Law

Last edited by Kiyon on Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mecha_Azrid

Mecha_Azrid

Trafalgar Law Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trafalgar Law Lore   Trafalgar Law Lore EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 7:52 pm

Yes finally!
Back to top Go down
Shivam

Shivam

Trafalgar Law Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trafalgar Law Lore   Trafalgar Law Lore EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:05 pm

Isn't he a bit OP. I think Law isn't that strong. But whatever, what do I know about Law? I'll leave this to IB.
Back to top Go down
Marco.awesome

Marco.awesome

Trafalgar Law Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trafalgar Law Lore   Trafalgar Law Lore EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:13 pm

Law is amazing..+1!
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

Trafalgar Law Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trafalgar Law Lore   Trafalgar Law Lore EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:40 pm

Wiza, Law is not OP.. He is same level as Luffy.. His intelligence should be more but strength should be less.
Back to top Go down
Mecha_Azrid

Mecha_Azrid

Trafalgar Law Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trafalgar Law Lore   Trafalgar Law Lore EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:29 pm

Law is pretty sure in the New World (sure he got his ass kicked by Vergo but thats only cause he had his heart).
Back to top Go down
Keiin

Keiin

Trafalgar Law Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trafalgar Law Lore   Trafalgar Law Lore EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:49 pm

Biggest bullshit out (One piece). I quite hate it, don't know why, just all the characters and drawings seem to get the better of me.
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

Trafalgar Law Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trafalgar Law Lore   Trafalgar Law Lore EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 11:24 pm

-|Mark975|- wrote:
Law is pretty sure in the New World (sure he got his ass kicked by Vergo but thats only cause he had his heart).
That doesnt make him OP.
Back to top Go down
Mecha_Azrid

Mecha_Azrid

Trafalgar Law Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trafalgar Law Lore   Trafalgar Law Lore EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:15 pm

Well yeah it kinda does.
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

Trafalgar Law Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trafalgar Law Lore   Trafalgar Law Lore EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 8:19 pm

Luffy, Zoro, Sanji >= Law..
Back to top Go down
Rhino.Freak

Rhino.Freak

Trafalgar Law Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trafalgar Law Lore   Trafalgar Law Lore EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 8:30 pm

^ I approve of this.. just coz you like law, doesn't mean he's stronger than them .. :/
Back to top Go down
Mecha_Azrid

Mecha_Azrid

Trafalgar Law Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trafalgar Law Lore   Trafalgar Law Lore EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 8:43 pm

Hmph yeah okay fine whatever.
Back to top Go down
Marco.awesome

Marco.awesome

Trafalgar Law Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trafalgar Law Lore   Trafalgar Law Lore EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 3:36 am

T.O.R.N.A.D.O wrote:
Luffy, Zoro, Sanji >= Law..
Say what?... Law is as strong as luffy and zoro and stronger than sanji Serious Face 
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

Trafalgar Law Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trafalgar Law Lore   Trafalgar Law Lore EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 4:09 am

You saying that Sanji is weaker? Should I lol on that? There is no comparison between Luffy, Zoro and Sanji.. All three are equal.. And all of 3 are 100% stronger than Law after the training they had for 2 years..
Back to top Go down
Marco.awesome

Marco.awesome

Trafalgar Law Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trafalgar Law Lore   Trafalgar Law Lore EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 4:19 am

Huh..Lol..its one of three, either u r underestimating law so much, or u hate him, or u r drunk, its ur choice. I can't believe ur saying that sanji is 100% stronger than law after the two years Shocked  U even said that crocodile have the same strength as mihawk in ur past tier list No  I cannot believe u actually watch one piece No 
Back to top Go down
Mecha_Azrid

Mecha_Azrid

Trafalgar Law Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trafalgar Law Lore   Trafalgar Law Lore EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 9:33 am

If Sanji is so much stronger than Law, why is it Law was able to damage Vergo and in fact kill him, when Sanji fought Vergo he did little damage to him and in fact Vergo broke his leg soo your really underestimating Law here.
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

Trafalgar Law Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trafalgar Law Lore   Trafalgar Law Lore EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 12:37 pm

Not underestimating Law, he has the deadly ability but Sanji without any ability can fly, his dj is more enhanced + the ts made him much more stronger.

@Awsan, I never said Crocodile was stronger than Mihawk.. I just said that Crocodile was as strong to be in Tier 1...
Back to top Go down
Marco.awesome

Marco.awesome

Trafalgar Law Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trafalgar Law Lore   Trafalgar Law Lore EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 12:43 pm

I never said that u said that mihawk is stronger, I just said that u put them in the same tier, and that makes them almost same in strength, anyway, this is offtopic, lets get to the topic:

Sanji got very strong in the two years, its true. But even if he flies, law's room can reach very high and he can use it as transportation.
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

Trafalgar Law Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trafalgar Law Lore   Trafalgar Law Lore EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 12:48 pm

That we wont know if we dont have a Sanji vs Law..
Back to top Go down
Shivam

Shivam

Trafalgar Law Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trafalgar Law Lore   Trafalgar Law Lore EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 12:54 pm

You think Law can win against Luffy and Zoro? Just look at their bounties! And if his Strength is 6, Speed is 8 and Intelligence is 8.5S, then I guess Zoro's will 10, 10, 8!
Back to top Go down
Mecha_Azrid

Mecha_Azrid

Trafalgar Law Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trafalgar Law Lore   Trafalgar Law Lore EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 12:58 pm

I had to change his stats because apparently he was too op but I might buff that up.
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

Trafalgar Law Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trafalgar Law Lore   Trafalgar Law Lore EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 1:21 pm

You are buffing up a non-OP character... Seems interesting...
Back to top Go down
Marco.awesome

Marco.awesome

Trafalgar Law Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trafalgar Law Lore   Trafalgar Law Lore EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 1:42 pm

Shivam wrote:
You think Law can win against Luffy and Zoro? Just look at their bounties! And if his Strength is 6, Speed is 8 and Intelligence is 8.5S, then I guess Zoro's will 10, 10, 8!
Just when did I say that? -_- I said he is the same strength as luffy and zoro but stronger than sanji..Rolling Eyes
Just look at the way he used to become a warlord..If he didn't become one, his bounty would have raised by much.
Back to top Go down
Mecha_Azrid

Mecha_Azrid

Trafalgar Law Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trafalgar Law Lore   Trafalgar Law Lore EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 1:46 pm

His bounty can go higher now he's no longer a Warlord but yeah I agree with you he's at the same league as Luffy, Zoro and Sanji are like just a tiny bit below Luffy.
Back to top Go down
ULTIMOS

ULTIMOS

Trafalgar Law Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trafalgar Law Lore   Trafalgar Law Lore EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 1:49 pm

luffy zoro and sanji will always be the same law is strong in most of those stats but speed should be 7.5 he isnt really that fast its his sword ability he has long range not high speed he has a chance against the 3 though but is slightly not their level yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trafalgar Law Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trafalgar Law Lore   Trafalgar Law Lore Empty

Back to top Go down

Trafalgar Law Lore
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next