Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Fighters

The Official Forum of Ultimate Fighters!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lf2......anime game.....how???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ULTIMOS

ULTIMOS

Lf2......anime game.....how??? Empty
PostSubject: Lf2......anime game.....how???   Lf2......anime game.....how??? EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:00 am

What will we do when the lf2 engine wont work because if we are planning to make an anime game I only see the first 2 demos working out but the rest crashing lf2 cant run more than 45 chars without a story just with the regular arcade I know this because I did a recompilation of characters from lf-empire and sorry if this sounds selfish but my computer is crap but I would like to play this game not just sprite
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

Lf2......anime game.....how??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lf2......anime game.....how???   Lf2......anime game.....how??? EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:15 pm

Hmmm NTSD II engine can handle infinite characters.
Back to top Go down

Lf2......anime game.....how???
Page 1 of 1