Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Fighters

The Official Forum of Ultimate Fighters!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favourite anime

Go down 
+3
G Man
qwertz143
Uchiha Madara
7 posters

Choose your favourite anime!!
Naruto
Favourite anime Mw2msqh20%Favourite anime 7cOiW9I
 20% [ 1 ]
Dragon Ball Z
 20% [ 1 ]
Hunter-Hunter
 20% [ 1 ]
Fairy Tail
Favourite anime Mw2msqh0%Favourite anime 7cOiW9I
 0% [ 0 ]
Bleach
 0% [ 0 ]
One piece
 0% [ 0 ]
Death Note
Favourite anime Mw2msqh40%Favourite anime 7cOiW9I
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Uchiha Madara

Uchiha Madara

Favourite anime Empty
PostSubject: Favourite anime   Favourite anime EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:44 am

Which is your favourite anime and why?
Back to top Go down
qwertz143

qwertz143

Favourite anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite anime   Favourite anime EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:53 am

Deathnote- Because its one of the anime which makes you think deeply and its really cool with the best anime soundtracks
Rurouni Kenshin- Especially the beginning OVA it is a romantic tale of a Meiji swordsman
Elfen Lied- A romance/gore genre which in the first 11 episodes you are like wtf am I watching, and then after that it just hits you, and even to you the opening theme at the end of the series makes you reminiscence about the story, and even though the anime is small, the anime itself makes you reminiscence until you read the Elfen Lied manga, and then your like woah where is this romance going Razz

These three are not in your poll so I did not vote
Back to top Go down
G Man

G Man

Favourite anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite anime   Favourite anime EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 3:06 am

Dragon ball Z.
(Only because DN is not in the above)...
Why DBZ? Ain't it obvious?
Back to top Go down
Shivam

Shivam

Favourite anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite anime   Favourite anime EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 3:18 am

My favorite is

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood : I love it. I first watched it 3 years ago and at that time, I didn't understand most of things in it. But now, after I rewatched it, I love it. It had a action, comady and deep storyline. It made me laugh, It sometimes made me feel sad, It gives every type of feeling.

Some others I like : Bleach, HxH, Gintama, Code Geass, Death note, KHR, ZnT and Every anime with Ecchiness or Mild Nudity <3
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara

Uchiha Madara

Favourite anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite anime   Favourite anime EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 6:09 am

Well...Didn't know about these animes !!

My favourite anime is Naruto , because it's storyline is very emotionally touching ,it has very beautiful songs and music and it gives the message : "Will of fire" is the ultimate strength !!

Last edited by Uchiha Madara on Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G Man

G Man

Favourite anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite anime   Favourite anime EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 6:14 am

~Topic moved to other Animes/Managas.
Back to top Go down
ULTIMOS

ULTIMOS

Favourite anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite anime   Favourite anime EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 6:41 am

My favorite anime is Hunter x hunter 2011 version because unlike so many other animes the main protagonist actually starts from zero and you get to see how he gets powerful and it has so many cool characters like killua, kurapika and hisoka and whenever they do a fight they do it good it would have been fma brotherhood but its way too short for my liking
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

Favourite anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite anime   Favourite anime EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:02 am

Shivam wrote:
Some others I like : Bleach, HxH, Gintama, Code Geass, Death note, KHR, ZnT and Every anime with Ecchiness or Mild Nudity <3

Go watch Highschool DxD.

My favourite anime will probably be:
Zetseun no Tempest. Originality, dialogue is good as it has many Shakespeare references and has many unexpected events.
Darker than Black. Well I did make everyone watch this. *rolls eyes* Anyway this anime is good but I don't really remember it well since it's been a while when I last watches it.
Fate/Zero. Zero not stay night. Unexpected moments again, the good thing is they went in depth with every character not just one so you have emotions for every character. Plus it's in the Top 20 in the Anime rankings.
Clannad. Very very touching anime. :c
Guilty Crown. This anime is similar to Code Geass, it keeps the viewer engaged all times.
To Love-Run. One of the funniest Ecchi anime I have watched all time.
Phantom. Similar to DTK, placed in modern times and the main becomes badass.

I'll stop there for now. ^^
Back to top Go down
Shivam

Shivam

Favourite anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite anime   Favourite anime EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:55 am

Zeiin wrote:
Go watch Highschool DxD.
Already have. Waiting for season 2.
Back to top Go down
qwertz143

qwertz143

Favourite anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite anime   Favourite anime EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 3:59 pm

Put Death note on the poll if you can
Back to top Go down
G Man

G Man

Favourite anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite anime   Favourite anime EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:37 pm

~Added DN as request from Madara.
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

Favourite anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite anime   Favourite anime EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 12:01 am

Code Geass, Death Note, One Piece, Naruto Shippuden, Ao no Exorcist, Trigun and Zero no Tsukaima (Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favourite anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite anime   Favourite anime Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite anime
Page 1 of 1