Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Fighters

The Official Forum of Ultimate Fighters!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

anime characters disscussion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sk4t3curse

sk4t3curse

anime characters disscussion Empty
PostSubject: anime characters disscussion   anime characters disscussion EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 11:33 am

I have some ideas I wish I can sprite
but we try new characters for this mod
like staz and braz from blood lad
ueki and Robert from the law of ueki
misaki yata from k-project
touma kamijou from a certain magical index
oga from Beelzebub
and such
etc..

lets discuss here
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

PostSubject: Re: anime characters disscussion   anime characters disscussion EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 12:03 pm

We should just aim to make main Characters before drifting off to side characters. Once we finish the "main characters" then we may drift off.

I'm actually not sure if you guys have a story mode or not, but if you do, then you should make characters that affect the story first, then start making bonus characters.

Trust me, I'm a Game Developer, know what I'm talking about. Smile

I'll give you an example:

Stage 1: You play as a custom character, this stage, your goal is to save Natsu who is trapped inside of Yugi's trap card. With help from Hitsugaya and Naruto, you must go on to free Natsu from the evil forces of Yugi, Frieza and Hibari.

Complete those six, then you make a bonus character or two. You then do the same thing for stage 2.
Back to top Go down
sk4t3curse

sk4t3curse

PostSubject: Re: anime characters disscussion   anime characters disscussion EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 12:47 pm

ok well this will be a reminder for the future hope to see these characters made.
Back to top Go down
Rhino.Freak

Rhino.Freak

PostSubject: Re: anime characters disscussion   anime characters disscussion EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 2:02 pm

It's kinda sad to break it to you but the characters you mentioned will not be starring in All stars.
We already went through everything, all important characters and planned our characters considering the limit of LF2. I highly doubt if the game can handle more characters than what we planned already.
Back to top Go down
sk4t3curse

sk4t3curse

PostSubject: Re: anime characters disscussion   anime characters disscussion EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 2:12 pm

it would be great if there was a system for that in lf2 to handle more characters.
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: anime characters disscussion   anime characters disscussion EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 4:24 pm

What rhino said is true. We have exhausted all the possibilities and reached a limit. But there are surprises so who knows what will happen in next release. XD
Back to top Go down
ULTIMOS

ULTIMOS

PostSubject: Re: anime characters disscussion   anime characters disscussion EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 6:36 am

Yeah, lf2 is easily modable(compared to most engines), but it lacks a lot of stuff and is immensely limiting, with the content they are adding, they might not be able to have even 30 characters and they still got to make secondary and/or third protagonists, villains, and others from new anime already planned. Wait around 2/3 yrs for the a-engine to finish developing, then you can start expecting more.
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

PostSubject: Re: anime characters disscussion   anime characters disscussion EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 11:50 pm

Or you know, if the game or forum ever becomes popular again, we can always have a voting for one custom character to be added, so the community feels like they are having an influence in the project, plus they will be the ones playing the character.
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: anime characters disscussion   anime characters disscussion EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 11:56 pm

There will be polls but polls among the characters which we think are equally deserving. I don't think we can polls for any custom character due to many constraints.
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

PostSubject: Re: anime characters disscussion   anime characters disscussion EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 12:01 am

Yeah that's true, the characters should be someone who has moveset, like Kirito or Mew 2. Instead of someone who would probably be completely pointless like Miku. We can talk about it when the forum comes back alive anyway.

We can always do something:

Stage 1: Suggestions - Where the forum members suggest which characters to add.

Stage 2: Approval - Where the team picks 10 characters that think can fit inside the game and are willing to create.

Stage 3: Voting - Character with the highest vote gets added.
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: anime characters disscussion   anime characters disscussion EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 12:10 am

That's a long step ahead. Razz We will think about it when forum becomes somewhat popular.
Back to top Go down
Rhino.Freak

Rhino.Freak

PostSubject: Re: anime characters disscussion   anime characters disscussion EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 12:49 am

Kiyon wrote:
...Stage 3: Voting - Character with the highest vote gets added.

Didn't we already had this once? We already accepted 2 chosen characters from the previous polls. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

PostSubject: Re: anime characters disscussion   anime characters disscussion EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 9:50 am

*Looks at the thread.

Gray won and Rin was runner up, come on guys you're slipping.
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: anime characters disscussion   anime characters disscussion EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 2:22 pm

And those two were decided to get added since we have all the required materials.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anime characters disscussion   anime characters disscussion Empty

Back to top Go down

anime characters disscussion
Page 1 of 1