Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Fighters

The Official Forum of Ultimate Fighters!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Important Announcement Regarding the Release

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

Important Announcement Regarding the Release Empty
PostSubject: Important Announcement Regarding the Release   Important Announcement Regarding the Release EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 1:34 am

Hey guys, how are you all doing?
I know you guys have been waiting for far too long to see the second release of All Stars Battle of Fighters. Today I am making the release date public. Yes you guys read it right. The official date of release is:
3rd NOVEMBER

So guys I request the members who have been waiting for so long to wait for some more time.

Also another important thing regarding the release is - We are encountering some errors while running the game on Windows 7. The game still runs but creates some unfixable bugs. On the other hand, the game runs smooth on Windows 10. Hence I hereby request all the Windows 7 users to update your OS to Windows 10 if you want to enjoy the game with full potential before the release.

Hope you guys enjoy it!

Regards
All Stars Team

Last edited by T.O.R.N.A.D.O on Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ULTIMOS

ULTIMOS

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Release   Important Announcement Regarding the Release EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 6:41 am

Great! Can't wait to use edward, gon, and vegeta Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rubens

Rubens

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Release   Important Announcement Regarding the Release EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 9:40 am

Releasing it on yout Birthday Huh tornado? xD
Awww What a mess, I gonna have problems with this version because of my windows 7 and i'm having problemas to change it to 10 on my notebook. I'll give a try anyway and im excited for the release Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Byakuya

Byakuya

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Release   Important Announcement Regarding the Release EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 9:05 pm

Well i won't update !!!
I love my wondows 7 Razz
so I will try the game this way for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Release   Important Announcement Regarding the Release Empty

Back to top Go down

Important Announcement Regarding the Release
Page 1 of 1