Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Fighters

The Official Forum of Ultimate Fighters!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Changes in first release!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhino.Freak

Rhino.Freak

Changes in first release! Empty
PostSubject: Changes in first release!   Changes in first release! EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:17 pm

So this thread is for everyone to comment what they did not like in the first release, for example a character's speed, some damage values in attacks, and other suggestions and improvements that you would like to see in next release.. post EVERYTHING that you want provided its reasonable..
Back to top Go down
A-MAN

A-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Changes in first release!   Changes in first release! EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 12:55 am

Both Luffy and Zoro are underpowered compared with the other characters. Tsuna, on the other hand, is overpowered. Others play good, I gotta say. Keep this up!
Back to top Go down
Rhino.Freak

Rhino.Freak

PostSubject: Re: Changes in first release!   Changes in first release! EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 1:33 am

Alright Im gonna revamp them fully, tsuna is already fixed and is now balanced, THANKS FOR FEEDBACK!!

Everyone who gives feedback will be given +25 Points!!

Any other specific things you want to comment upon? Smile
Back to top Go down
A-MAN

A-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Changes in first release!   Changes in first release! EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 3:08 am

Oh, and I was about to forget; Guko's GENKIDAMA! I have complained on that before, and I will continue doing so until I see it in the game Razz. It was really small and sorta fast. Genkidama has always been extraordinarily large (maybe something as large as Ace's Entei?) It should also head straight and down toward the ground. There should be some sort of explosion when it hits the ground. I would also LOVE IT if Guko starts the move by flying away up and starts charging <3. Also, how about Senzo seeds as a type of regenerating item?
Back to top Go down
Marco.awesome

Marco.awesome

PostSubject: Re: Changes in first release!   Changes in first release! EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 4:39 am

I agree about tsuna, he was op. Now give me my 25 points Razz
Back to top Go down
Rhino.Freak

Rhino.Freak

PostSubject: Re: Changes in first release!   Changes in first release! EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 5:03 am

Lol no marco thats not how it works..
A-Man : lol thats how im gonna make it lol, regarding the senzu bean.. well I have thought about items but adding items can't really be a good idea in game.. however if I ever do DBZ project in future it will be there XD
Back to top Go down
Rhino.Freak

Rhino.Freak

PostSubject: Re: Changes in first release!   Changes in first release! EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 4:20 pm

~~Topic Locked~~

Points will be given soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes in first release!   Changes in first release! Empty

Back to top Go down

Changes in first release!
Page 1 of 1