Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Fighters

The Official Forum of Ultimate Fighters!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters)

Go down 
+3
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
Mecha_Azrid
Keiin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Keiin

Keiin

Hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters) Empty
PostSubject: Hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters)   Hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:25 pm

I dont think there is a need for this but I am here ioh yea btw i am TakaZ or Areleous.

BTW, I would appreciate if i became the mod of drawing and sketching.

also, wiza given permission to do the banner. Very Happy

Any other help you need just tell me.
Back to top Go down
Mecha_Azrid

Mecha_Azrid

Hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters)   Hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:27 pm

Hey Areleous (put your avatar up so I know its you lol) welcome.
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: Hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters)   Hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:36 pm

Hey TakaZ, long time no see. Razz JK. Welcome here!
Back to top Go down
Shivam

Shivam

PostSubject: Re: Hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters)   Hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 5:43 pm

Hey, I was waiting for you to join Razz
Have fun Razz
Back to top Go down
Keiin

Keiin

PostSubject: Re: Hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters)   Hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:46 pm

@Itachi: What do you mean long time no see, I mean, I was always there on NTBN and NTSD :/

@Shivam: Who are you again?

@Mark: Holdon mark, I am trying to make another Ecchi shit to burn of Chikido and GW.
Back to top Go down
Shivam

Shivam

PostSubject: Re: Hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters)   Hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:58 pm

You forgot me?
Just because I don't use an emo kid username (υ Sasuke)?
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: Hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters)   Hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 8:27 pm

Crawhawk IV wrote:
@Itachi: What do you mean long time no see, I mean, I was always there on NTBN and NTSD :/

@Shivam: Who are you again?

@Mark: Holdon mark, I am trying to make another Ecchi shit to burn of Chikido and GW.

You didn't see JK beside that. Didn't you? Razz
Back to top Go down
G Man

G Man

PostSubject: Re: Hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters)   Hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:49 pm

Hey Taka, make a banner, if it's good I'll put it instead of my banner.
Back to top Go down
pack5642

pack5642

PostSubject: Re: Hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters)   Hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:18 pm

did Crawhawk IV just say echii Very Happy nice meetin u sir
Back to top Go down
Keiin

Keiin

PostSubject: Re: Hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters)   Hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:53 am

@pack: bro I am the ecchi king.

@Itchi: :/

@gman: holdon, I'm making it now
Back to top Go down
Mecha_Azrid

Mecha_Azrid

PostSubject: Re: Hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters)   Hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:15 pm

Haha ecchi king.
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: Hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters)   Hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:27 pm

As expected from TakaZ...
Back to top Go down
Chikido

Chikido

PostSubject: Re: Hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters)   Hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:16 am

Crawhawk IV wrote:

This is a challenge Evil or Very Mad i wont say Hi with you Evil or Very Mad
Well, Hello Wink
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: Hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters)   Hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:41 am

Chikido you joined?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters)   Hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Fighters :: Introduction-
Jump to: