Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Fighters

The Official Forum of Ultimate Fighters!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One Piece A-Edition Demo 1.8

Go down 
+2
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
A-MAN
6 posters
AuthorMessage
A-MAN

A-MAN

One Piece A-Edition Demo 1.8 Empty
PostSubject: One Piece A-Edition Demo 1.8   One Piece A-Edition Demo 1.8 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:13 pm

Spoiler:
And finally it is the time! Ladies and gentle men, Team-A is finally releasing:

The Download link:
Spoiler:

This new demo features a whopping (?) 17 playable characters, 4 stages, a survival mode of 30 stages and 5 enemy sets (A, B, C, D and E). Demo 1.8 follows the same unlocking system the previous version have used. That is, you start only with 3 of the main playables (Zoro, Luffy and Sanji), 1 enemy set (Enemy Set_A) and one stage. You unlock the rest by going through the stages, beating the bosses and gaining the Unlocking codes that appears after each boss. That unlock code is kept to be used later to unlock new playable characters and stages!.

Upon Requests:
As everyone has requested, the pacifista's charging time has been increased, so they are less powerful now. On the other hand, the stage mode this time has been made to "anti7computerallieswithplayer". That is, thinking you would beat the stage mode by simply increasing your computer allies to the max is now a dream, and won't work anymore. The stage mode has been told this time to add 1 pacifista only if there are and for each allies you have. So you better think it twice from now on Twisted Evil .

Joystick inputs are now permitted. Just make sure you plug in your joystick before running the game (Because the initialization of the device is only done at the start up of the game.). The arrow keys are automatically set to be the ones specialized for that in your stick, so all what you will be setting is the Jump, Defend and Attack keys.

Trouble shooting:
1-I am getting the error "The Application failed to start because it's side by side configuration is incorrect. Please refer to the application log for more details.". How do I fix this?
You need to install the run-time components for Visual C++ 2005. This time, the distribution has been bundled with the game itself; Just run "vcredist_x86.exe" in the "incase" folder found next to the game's exe.

2-I am getting the error "couldn't create art surface" every time I run the game. What do I do?
LIAR! XD. The incredible A-Grid Clipper has clipped 50% of the sprites in the game down to its edges. NO MORE CCAS!

Feedback would be truly appreciated. Also, if you happen to find a bug, please report it as soon as possible.

And just like usual: No Sharing Unlock codes.Seriously, don't spoil the game for others, let them enjoy as well :iconseriousnod . Feel free to post about your progress though.

Thanks in advance!
Regards,
Team-A

Last edited by A-MAN on Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: One Piece A-Edition Demo 1.8   One Piece A-Edition Demo 1.8 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:17 pm

Good job A-MAN!
Back to top Go down
A-MAN

A-MAN

PostSubject: Re: One Piece A-Edition Demo 1.8   One Piece A-Edition Demo 1.8 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 12:39 am

Thanks man! Also, I did some sort of advertisement for allstarbof in the game (Go to "How to Play" > go left to "others"). I am also willing to make use of this new system (or should I say this new exe) in the All Star BOF mod. Tell me your opinion about this leader Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: One Piece A-Edition Demo 1.8   One Piece A-Edition Demo 1.8 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 1:06 am

I saw that. Very Happy And I think the whole team will strongly agree to that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pack5642

pack5642

PostSubject: Re: One Piece A-Edition Demo 1.8   One Piece A-Edition Demo 1.8 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 12:11 pm

Quote :
Irresponsible Leader, Stupid Dcer, Idiot Hexer and a Dumb Programmer.
this guy needs some self esteem. first of all very responsible, spent days upon days not doing anything but working on this release. If he was an idiot hexer and dumb programmer the release wouldn't have been this awesome. afro stay awesome bro
Back to top Go down
Mecha_Azrid

Mecha_Azrid

PostSubject: Re: One Piece A-Edition Demo 1.8   One Piece A-Edition Demo 1.8 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:34 pm

A-MAN wrote:

Mark: One of the awesomest JUS style spriters of all the time! A very excelent designer too!

Haha JUS? That ain't my style :p .
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: One Piece A-Edition Demo 1.8   One Piece A-Edition Demo 1.8 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 6:51 pm

Its SND I guess. Razz
Back to top Go down
A-MAN

A-MAN

PostSubject: Re: One Piece A-Edition Demo 1.8   One Piece A-Edition Demo 1.8 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:26 am

Hehehe what ever they call it. He does his job proffesionally!
Also, I uploaded the fix version (there were few bugs, and now they are fixed. Also improved Sanji a lil' bit).
Enjoy y'all! Link is in the first post.
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: One Piece A-Edition Demo 1.8   One Piece A-Edition Demo 1.8 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 3:41 am

Yeah that's true...
Back to top Go down
amitay244

amitay244

PostSubject: Re: One Piece A-Edition Demo 1.8   One Piece A-Edition Demo 1.8 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 7:46 pm

you are dont have a 1.8 version?
but i am like the game
Back to top Go down
Mecha_Azrid

Mecha_Azrid

PostSubject: Re: One Piece A-Edition Demo 1.8   One Piece A-Edition Demo 1.8 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 7:48 pm

Yes they have a 1.8 version but as you can see this was posted on February.
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: One Piece A-Edition Demo 1.8   One Piece A-Edition Demo 1.8 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:45 pm

Why not update the link...
Back to top Go down
bestbad2542

PostSubject: Re: One Piece A-Edition Demo 1.8   One Piece A-Edition Demo 1.8 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:06 pm

Good Job
Back to top Go down
A-MAN

A-MAN

PostSubject: Re: One Piece A-Edition Demo 1.8   One Piece A-Edition Demo 1.8 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 3:18 am

Updated the thread! And people who have liked the game: Glad you all did! OPAE demo 1.8 download link can now be found at the first post of this thread. Enjoy =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Piece A-Edition Demo 1.8   One Piece A-Edition Demo 1.8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1