Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Fighters

The Official Forum of Ultimate Fighters!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bleach Bankai Revolution

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

Bleach Bankai Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Bleach Bankai Revolution   Bleach Bankai Revolution EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:26 pm

Okay guys, I present you:

Bleach Bankai Revolution v2.0a
Download Link:

This was the secret project I was working on, to make BBR 2.0 to reach BBR 2.0a. This is the upgraded version of the original Bleach Bankai Revolution. It features:

• The game is totally in English. No more Portuguese.
  • Awesome Designs!
  • Game is now filled with music!
  • Recording is now available in BBR!!
  • Minor bug-fixing.

I was able to release this with the help of following people.
1. A-MAN (Exe-editing)
2. Awsan.awesome (Graphics Designing)
3. Rhino.Freak (Only did one thing which is a secret. Razz)

I, T.O.R.N.A.D.O, don't take any credits for the game. They go to their respective owners. I just wanted BBR to reach 2.0a Engine of LF2 which is more interactive than 1.9 Engine of LF2. There is no edits inside the game (except the language is now English) although I edited some data files to work in this engine. Now you guys will be able to enjoy BBR 2.0 on 2.0a platform of LF2 which has music and recordings. Hope you guys like it!

Report any bugs if you guys find any!

Note: The above link will not work for the users who use Windows 8/8.1. I will upload Windows 8/8.1 fix by tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience.
This game may crash at senbonzakura3.dat (whose probability is less than 5%).. Just in case, if it crashes, don't worry. Close the game and open it again. Do it, till it loads.. (It will load in second try mostly.)

With Regards,
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
Back to top Go down
Mecha_Azrid

Mecha_Azrid

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Bankai Revolution   Bleach Bankai Revolution EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 5:13 pm

Great work man!
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Bankai Revolution   Bleach Bankai Revolution EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 11:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Bankai Revolution   Bleach Bankai Revolution Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach Bankai Revolution
Page 1 of 1