Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Fighters

The Official Forum of Ultimate Fighters!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One Piece Pirate Warriors Help!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha_Azrid

Mecha_Azrid

One Piece Pirate Warriors Help!? Empty
PostSubject: One Piece Pirate Warriors Help!?   One Piece Pirate Warriors Help!? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:24 am

Alright so to anyone who plays the game do you know how to complete the 100,000 to 1 trophy/achievement? Like do you need to get 100,000 beats/kills in one episode or just 100,000 defeated? I've gotten to around 2400 kills one episode, 999 beats and that's it. Some help needed!!
Back to top Go down
Marco.awesome

Marco.awesome

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Pirate Warriors Help!?   One Piece Pirate Warriors Help!? EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 4:20 am

You played it?! you askdjasldakjsdasdsad!! I really wanna play it!
If I played it I would have helped you or maybe I will ask help from you, anyway, ask yin, he played the game.
Back to top Go down
Mecha_Azrid

Mecha_Azrid

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Pirate Warriors Help!?   One Piece Pirate Warriors Help!? EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:15 am

Hmmn yeah I'm starting to play the game again just so I can wait for Pirate Warriors 2 but okay thanks anyway I'll ask Yin or Draox.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Pirate Warriors Help!?   One Piece Pirate Warriors Help!? Empty

Back to top Go down

One Piece Pirate Warriors Help!?
Page 1 of 1