Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Fighters

The Official Forum of Ultimate Fighters!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha_Azrid

Mecha_Azrid

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3   Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:56 am

What do you think of the game so far? I think its freaking amazing the visuals, cinematics all of that are fantastic!

If you have the game and want to play with everyone use this:

Console:
PSN/Gamertag:
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara

Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3   Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:08 pm

Yes,it's amazing and awesome and quite improved compared to the earlier versions.

Just few days ago I watched the " Madara vs Five kages " boss battle game video.

It was unbelievable. All the scenes were shown in an entirely different manner along with beautiful battle music. All the dialogues and cut scenes were unique to the game and wonderful!!

I especially liked madara's katon burning an entire huge forest , kages fighting amidst the fire everywhere and madara's susanoo using meteors and yasaka magatama.
Even the anime couldn't have shown it better!!

The awakening modes like naruto's tailed beast mode,izanagi and susanoo have brought the game to an entirely new level!!
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3   Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:26 pm

Play Naruto Shippuden Ninja Storm 4.. Its better.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara

Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3   Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 6:07 pm

When was it released?
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3   Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 7:48 pm

Sorry I made a mistake.. I read Ninja Storm as Ninja Council.. Razz My bad..
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara

Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3   Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 7:58 pm

No problem,friend. Very Happy

Ultimate ninja storm 3 was released on March 5 , 2013 .
Back to top Go down
Mecha_Azrid

Mecha_Azrid

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3   Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:10 pm

I wish they could of allowed us to play as Naruto in his Bijuu mode with Kurama in vs modes instead of just in the story mode but yet I can't complain.
Back to top Go down
G Man

G Man

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3   Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:59 am

Hi wanna know where I was for the last days?
Infront of my XBOX360TM

I finished the game, including EMS Sasuke story
Back to top Go down
Mecha_Azrid

Mecha_Azrid

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3   Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 5:00 pm

I haven't been able to do Sasuke EMS story.. Sad.
Back to top Go down
G Man

G Man

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3   Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:00 pm

You need to talk to the frog that's in the way to the Hokage's office after you finish the game.
Do his missions, in the end of them you'll go to where you fought Tobi and you'll find a weird Fragmant, talk to the fragmant and the EMS story begins.
It's only like one scene and two fights, but it's worth it.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara

Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3   Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:47 pm

I haven't played the game and so wanted to ask,

Do ultimate attack of all characters cause equal health loss?
Isn't it like that more famous characters cause greater health loss by their ultimate moves?
Back to top Go down
G Man

G Man

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3   Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:03 am

Nope, all attacks cause the same dmg.
Which is rediculas, considering the fact that Madara's attack is a giant meteor and Tsunade's is a strong punch, for example.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara

Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3   Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:24 pm

Yeah, that's a major glitch in the game and needs to be improved....
Back to top Go down
G Man

G Man

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3   Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:07 pm

And one other thing- I can't figure out how to change myself to awaken mode without low health Sad
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara

Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3   Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:04 pm

I think that the awakening modes have been programmed to activate only when health is low.
Back to top Go down
G Man

G Man

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3   Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:59 pm

No-
I found out how to use it, in XBox at least.
You need to flick the right stick a bit- not all chars have it!
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara

Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3   Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 4:44 pm

Oh,really..
It's awesome then..
Back to top Go down
Mecha_Azrid

Mecha_Azrid

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3   Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:32 pm

Yeah only some characters such as Nagato and Naruto and Lee.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara

Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3   Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:32 pm

What about Sasuke , Madara ? And susanoo....
Back to top Go down
Mecha_Azrid

Mecha_Azrid

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3   Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:05 am

Sasuke and Madara from what I can remember can't do quick awakening they are just like everyone else who can't use quick awakening.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara

Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3   Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:16 pm

Which OST of the game did you like the most?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3   Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
Page 1 of 1