Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Fighters

The Official Forum of Ultimate Fighters!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds

Go down 
+3
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
Rubens
Rhino.Freak
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiyon

Kiyon

[FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'll post them here so people can give feedback, comment what you like and comment what you don't like. There should be 13 backgrounds, I'll update it time to time.

Naruto & Sasuke:

Ichigo & Toshiro:

Frieza, Goku & Vegeta:

Luffy, Zoro & Sanji:

Hibari & Tsuna:

Natsu, Gon, Yugi & Edward:

Goku, Naruto, Luffy & Ichigo:

Sasuke, Hitsugaya, Zoro & Vegeta:

Sanji, Tsuna & Gon:

Hibari, Edward & Natsu:

Crossover:

Naruto & Ichigo:

All Characters:

~Done

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OLD Versions:
" />

Last edited by Kiyon on Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:22 am; edited 30 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 1:52 am

Take 1 day extra. As quality is also needed. No need to rush things. Also change Sanji's render. Use the new world one. That one is old Sanji.
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 2:07 am

Back to top Go down
bashscrazy

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 2:57 am

Great backgrounds!
Also, shouldn't the name written be Hitsugaya just because that's the name used in the character select screen?

EDIT: btw, if it's not too much trouble, can you use these for Goku and Vegeta instead, (The Goku sprites don't have a symbol on the gi and the Vegeta you used is the Namek one instead of the Androids saga one which the sprites are based off of )

Goku:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-598_AdYMSRc/TtdZmlG6taI/AAAAAAAAEeo/SAoDx_lUCXk/s1600/Render+Dragon+Ball+Z+GoKu+.png

Vegeta:
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-0GWjtzLO4Ro/U-uFLQH0L6I/AAAAAAAABso/Yn1taCX-Llw/w276-h800/Vegeta_render_2.png
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 3:37 am

Well Toshiro is the actual name of character but is more of known as Hitsugaya because everybody calls him that despite that being his surname.
Back to top Go down
bashscrazy

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 4:00 am

Yes I am aware, I know how to Google... lol
It's just not consistent if you call him Toshiro in one place and Hitsugaya in another.
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 10:23 am

Hopefully the menu doesnt overlay the logos.

Natsu, Gon, Yugi & Edward:
Back to top Go down
Mecha_Azrid

Mecha_Azrid

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 11:21 am

I think you should change Luffy's render, PW2 render is not good for it.
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 12:31 pm

I would fix all the renders and stuff after I finish making the rest of the backgrounds.

Until then, enjoy a crossover:
Crossover:

~Actually if anyone can find me a good render of a crossover with a character in game, it will be appreciated and would replace Kon.
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 1:36 pm

I couldn't find any crossover renders. Better stick to what I told you. Others are good, I still apply them asap.
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 2:53 pm

Yeah, I wanted to do at least one "special" one which was the cross over.

Goku, Naruto, Luffy & Ichigo:

Sasuke, Hitsugaya, Zoro & Vegeta:
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 5:42 pm

Wiza you used wrong render for Luffy. Razz That's the old Luffy. Otherwise I don't see any problem.
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 11:25 pm

There's an old Luffy? Wow... At least in Naruto, they change costumes... Come on One Piece, step it up.
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 11:50 pm

https://imgur.com/ctcJPcK
https://imgur.com/qKJJL1K
https://imgur.com/b29c6uk
https://imgur.com/zzREHam

Shift the logos of HxH and Yu-gi-Oh a bit downwards. Also there is clothes change for Luffy. Razz If you look carefully, chest part is exposed where 'X' sign is there in New World Luffy i.e. TimeSkip Luffy but the one you used doesn't have it Razz That's how I recognized him being old. xD

Also use Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood logo instead of the one you used.
Back to top Go down
ULTIMOS

ULTIMOS

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 8:31 am

Looks really good, I really like that style:cheers: . I don't like the render for gon though. It looks like plain fan art and why is he in pain when all others have all their cool looks(it looks as if they're keeping him prisoner(not to mention he somehow looks like a loli genderbend)). I would suggest using the render from the movie which is similarhttp://hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Hunter_%C3%97_Hunter:_The_Last_Mission?file=Gekijouban_Gon1.png.
Back to top Go down
Rubens

Rubens

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 11:07 am

Definetly Great, Loved all of those new backgrounds! Keep going with this excellent job! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 5:34 pm

I'll fix everything you guys said after I finish the 13. Until then:

Sanji, Tsuna & Gon:

Hibari, Edward & Natsu:
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 8:32 pm

The second custom one is....

Naruto & Ichigo.

Naruto & Ichigo:

And now for the final one. It's going to be legend... wait for it... dary.

After I figure out what to do for the final one.

~The final one.

All Characters:
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 9:59 pm

Doesn't this give a bit more priority towards them? Razz Just finalize the designs and the exe will be complete. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 10:50 pm

Alright, things to fix:

-Remake Sasuke and Naruto
-Rename it to Hitsugaya
-Change the Goku and Vegeta render.
-Change Luffy render
-Move HxH & Yu-Gi-Oh logo downwards.
-Use Brotherhood Logo instead
-Change Gon's render.
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 10:52 pm

Remake Sasuke and Naruto? I think they are fine. Also why did you use the same old render for Sanji again in the final one? :/
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 11:05 pm

Too late already did.

https://i.imgur.com/RHYpKE6.png

Wait, no. I typed in Sanji New world. Oh, well. I can't edit the last two ones since those renders are custom.

NEW DBZ:

Updated Luffy:
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 12:00 am

Well didn't I show you the example? :/
You need to change that render in both All Characters and One Piece Exclusive.
It is more important than any others, since both characters have totally different appearance.
Just change it to New World Sanji. You can differentiate New World and old Sanji by seeing which eye is covered. Old Sanji has Left eye covered while New Sanji has right eye covered.
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 12:09 am

Oh yeah, I didn't have Sanji on my check list to fix.

New Gon + stuff:

Sorry, you just can't make Gon look cool, no matter how hard you try.
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 12:30 am

So just update Sanji in both and you are good to go! Nice job man.
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 12:32 am

Yeah I already did. Razz

Updated One Piece:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Fighters :: Graphics Works-
Jump to: