Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Fighters

The Official Forum of Ultimate Fighters!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[IMP] All Stars: BoF Revival

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

[IMP] All Stars: BoF Revival Empty
PostSubject: [IMP] All Stars: BoF Revival   [IMP] All Stars: BoF Revival EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 1:31 am

So many of the guys of this forum know what happened to this project. It saw one release then died out because there was time constraints in developer's real life. I have now decided to officially lead this project and revamp fully. That's why I am cleaning all forum stuff.

There has been progresses which I was making secretly, but later on I formed a team containing few members who helped to make this project see success. So guys patiently wait, the new release will be 100x better than the first one! I will be posting some progresses soon! So guys stay tuned!

Last edited by T.O.R.N.A.D.O on Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A-MAN

A-MAN

PostSubject: Re: [IMP] All Stars: BoF Revival   [IMP] All Stars: BoF Revival EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 2:02 am

I see bashscrazy has turned purple. That smells like Vegeta in AllStars Razz. You may as well give me the white color, for me to look to look like paper (and for I haven't been contributing anything to this project).

Anyway, I will be waiting for the release!
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: [IMP] All Stars: BoF Revival   [IMP] All Stars: BoF Revival EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 2:18 am

Lol no. You have done some major things for us which made the game flow smoother. You are and will always be the member of All Stars: Team. Very Happy

Well bashscrazy can do some crazy stuff. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rhino.Freak

Rhino.Freak

PostSubject: Re: [IMP] All Stars: BoF Revival   [IMP] All Stars: BoF Revival EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 2:22 am

*cough On the same note I'd like to say why the all star died earlier for a long time. I simply couldn't find enough time OR motivation to work on stuff. That is all Razz But TORNADO had so I pushed him to learn lf2 coding and continue XD For the time being, I'm helping TORNADO out for the next Allstar release.. and trust me.
It's gonna be AMAZING.
S T A Y  T U N E D.

A-MAN wrote:
I see bashscrazy has turned purple. That smells like Vegeta in AllStars Razz. You may as well give me the white color, for me to look to look like paper (and for I haven't been contributing anything to this project).

Anyway, I will be waiting for the release!

You guessed it right about Vegeta Razz but trust me he has been helping a lot more than that Smile
Also, you're still a part of the team coz you did the AI which is yet to be released! XD

Edit: We can have a better color than purple.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
A-MAN

A-MAN

PostSubject: Re: [IMP] All Stars: BoF Revival   [IMP] All Stars: BoF Revival EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 5:01 am

Sounds good! I still insist on you removing me from the team-coder rank. I don't think I will be able to contribute with any more LF2 DC. The AIs I did were for the previous version which I was credited for already, and they weren't that big of a deal anyway.
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: [IMP] All Stars: BoF Revival   [IMP] All Stars: BoF Revival EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 5:13 am

Well you have done lot of hex stuff too. Btw I have one more request regarding hexing. Can you change the cheat code of Stage mode?
Back to top Go down
A-MAN

A-MAN

PostSubject: Re: [IMP] All Stars: BoF Revival   [IMP] All Stars: BoF Revival EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 4:34 am

That would be fairly easy to do if the number of characters in it is 7. I can even post here what exactly you will be doing.

As for being in the team, I am very sorry, but that would be straight unfair (and honestly, I'd like to write the mod a review when it's out, and it's going to be weird if I did while I am supposedly a part of the team). You may write a little thank statement in the credits if you guys insist, but it really isn't necessary at all.
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: [IMP] All Stars: BoF Revival   [IMP] All Stars: BoF Revival EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 4:55 am

Actually stage mode password is different which being herofighter.com which has 15 letters. I meant to change this one Razz

I insist you to be in the team but if you totally don't want that then I guess, I will do that.
Back to top Go down
MatheusTG[AR]

MatheusTG[AR]

PostSubject: Re: [IMP] All Stars: BoF Revival   [IMP] All Stars: BoF Revival EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 7:12 am

Hello guys! I am Matheus and now im working on this mod as a spriter, hope you guys enjoy and look foward to the new release!
Back to top Go down
Rhino.Freak

Rhino.Freak

PostSubject: Re: [IMP] All Stars: BoF Revival   [IMP] All Stars: BoF Revival EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 2:29 pm

MatheusTG[AR] wrote:
Hello guys! I am Matheus and now im working on this mod as a spriter, hope you guys enjoy and look foward to the new release!

Welcome around bruh! Enjoy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [IMP] All Stars: BoF Revival   [IMP] All Stars: BoF Revival Empty

Back to top Go down

[IMP] All Stars: BoF Revival
Page 1 of 1