Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Fighters

The Official Forum of Ultimate Fighters!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My gift for the G!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angat

Angat

My gift for the G! Empty
PostSubject: My gift for the G!   My gift for the G! EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 5:21 am

Well I said what I said. CnC pls?

My gift for the G! Mbicfo
Back to top Go down
Marco.awesome

Marco.awesome

My gift for the G! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My gift for the G!   My gift for the G! EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 10:03 pm

Awesome gift man Very Happy Imo, that c4d is out of place, and remove the text. Nice lighting ^.^ Great gift, congratulations to Mr.G
Back to top Go down
Rhino.Freak

Rhino.Freak

My gift for the G! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My gift for the G!   My gift for the G! EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 10:33 pm

Nice one dude! Not sure if its only me but the blues around the text kinda doesn't fit.. Keep it up.. Way to go G.
Back to top Go down
Angat

Angat

My gift for the G! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My gift for the G!   My gift for the G! EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 2:44 am

@Marco....
Why would the C4D be out of place?

@RF
Why exacty would it not fit?
Back to top Go down
Marco.awesome

Marco.awesome

My gift for the G! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My gift for the G!   My gift for the G! EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 3:21 am

By out of place I mean doesn't fit, just like rhino said. Maybe blending it using adjustment layers will help.
Back to top Go down
Angat

Angat

My gift for the G! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My gift for the G!   My gift for the G! EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:56 am

Well I did that, but the whole idea is to get it alittle bit to stand out. If you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My gift for the G! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My gift for the G!   My gift for the G! Empty

Back to top Go down

My gift for the G!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Fighters :: Graphics Works-
Jump to: