Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Fighters

The Official Forum of Ultimate Fighters!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I blame the weather

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angat

Angat

I blame the weather Empty
PostSubject: I blame the weather   I blame the weather EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 9:40 am

Well the bad weather here, made me do alot of GFXing today. So here is another result. I made this in honor of my father, who I hopefully shall see soon, hopefully Wink By the way do you guys think the BG is LQ?

I blame the weather 2u77xts
Back to top Go down
Mecha_Azrid

Mecha_Azrid

PostSubject: Re: I blame the weather   I blame the weather EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:23 am

In my opinion I think there is too much c4d, the text can be better but overall really good. KIU
Back to top Go down
Keiin

Keiin

PostSubject: Re: I blame the weather   I blame the weather EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:50 am

You sharpened so much that noise can be distinguished, because of that Minato's face blending in yellow and his mouth disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Angat

Angat

PostSubject: Re: I blame the weather   I blame the weather EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 11:40 am

@Mark
Really, too much C4D. I shall keep it down next time. Wink

@Keiin
Well it wasnt really visible before so ... Thank you both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I blame the weather   I blame the weather Empty

Back to top Go down

I blame the weather
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Fighters :: Graphics Works-
Jump to: