Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Fighters

The Official Forum of Ultimate Fighters!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Izayoi Sakamaki Lore

Go down 
+2
Shivam
Kiyon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiyon

Kiyon

Izayoi Sakamaki Lore Empty
PostSubject: Izayoi Sakamaki Lore   Izayoi Sakamaki Lore EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 6:27 pm

Stats:
Class: God
Strength: 10
Speed: 9.5
Intelligence: 10
Skill: 8

Ability:
Izayoi: God rank
He is a carefree characters, he uses both his strength and intelligence towards his advance which allows him quite hard to beat. Izayoi is known for one hitting gods, he uses his intelligence to spot of the weaknesses of enermies matched up with his speed and strength to fulfil his duty.
~Tenshi

Story:
Izayoi Sakamaki, who’s bored of everyday life, wants at least something fun to do. He even claims that if he can sell his boredom, he could make a living out of it. For that reason, he seems to love all kinds of games, Years ago Izayoi started a game, not a Gift Game but a more regular game. The goal of the game was to find him, almost like hide and seek. He would give money prize if someone found him before the time limit but if they didn't he said he would probably throw a rampage because the world was too boring. Then a woman named Canaria found him three minutes before the time limit. She made him admit defeat. Apparently he created this game to find someone who was somewhat at his level. Then, Canaria proposed another game, and if she won, he would be her son, and if he won she would play with him for the rest of her life and provide a wonderful place for him. With this they both went around the world for two years. During this time he learned many things and became an expert on mythology. This is the reason he is so knowledgeable around all types of context.

How he joined the game:
Izayoi was laying down bragging on how he was planning to sell his boredom for a living while a letter fell down from the sky, he opened it up as the letter states: "Would you like to join our guild?" Nothing more or nothing less, Izayoi being as bored as he was accepted the offer and was transported towards the area. A month later Izayoi has figured out that the guide he joined was indeed a dark one, as punishment for the secrets they kept hidden from him, he decided to destroy the whole guild himself. That's when the Angel of Light appeared to him and make him an offer for him to join the light side for the game which is yet to come.

"If I can sell my boredom, I can make a living." - Izayoi Sakami

Last edited by Kiyon on Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:58 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shivam

Shivam

PostSubject: Re: Izayoi Sakamaki Lore   Izayoi Sakamaki Lore EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 2:03 am

~Stares

Isn't it Sakamaki Izayoi, not Sakami Izayoi? And remember that he's as fast as Kurousagi, so his speed should be at least 8-9. c:
Back to top Go down
Keiin

Keiin

PostSubject: Re: Izayoi Sakamaki Lore   Izayoi Sakamaki Lore EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:57 am

He is too OP if his speed is that high in accordance with his intelligence and power. If you make speed that high then his class will have to be: SSS
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

PostSubject: Re: Izayoi Sakamaki Lore   Izayoi Sakamaki Lore EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 4:08 pm

His speed is actually 10/9 which would make him God Class. Therefore I had to bring it down. I would bring it back up although Goku and etc might have a chance to beat him..
Back to top Go down
Shivam

Shivam

PostSubject: Re: Izayoi Sakamaki Lore   Izayoi Sakamaki Lore EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 4:31 pm

Yeah, I know. That was just an suggestion. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

PostSubject: Re: Izayoi Sakamaki Lore   Izayoi Sakamaki Lore EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 4:52 pm

There, buffed him. Since this is a RPG, some characters are obviously going to be stronger than others. I'll make a tier list after I make the 10 characters.
Back to top Go down
G Man

G Man

PostSubject: Re: Izayoi Sakamaki Lore   Izayoi Sakamaki Lore EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:35 pm

"If I can sell my boredom, I can make a living."
 His first line.
Anyway, I can see now why he is so strong. Taking on god and stuff like that.
But he's not smarter than Light Yagami. If Light is 9, he should be 8.
Back to top Go down
Shivam

Shivam

PostSubject: Re: Izayoi Sakamaki Lore   Izayoi Sakamaki Lore EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:48 pm

Just watch anime and you'll know why. He's smarter than Light because he knows almost EVERYTHING about this world!
Back to top Go down
G Man

G Man

PostSubject: Re: Izayoi Sakamaki Lore   Izayoi Sakamaki Lore EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:51 pm

But Light knows everything about anything.
Science (planting a bomb in his room), crafting, history (The anime show him in History classes), Math and many more.
Back to top Go down
Shivam

Shivam

PostSubject: Re: Izayoi Sakamaki Lore   Izayoi Sakamaki Lore EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:57 pm

You just watch it and see if you still want it changed, Okay?
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

PostSubject: Re: Izayoi Sakamaki Lore   Izayoi Sakamaki Lore EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 3:34 pm

Correction; he learnt everything just to find one person. I don't see Light doing that. Rolling Eyes

Besides you'll see his true intelligence during the anime.
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

PostSubject: Re: Izayoi Sakamaki Lore   Izayoi Sakamaki Lore EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:55 pm

~Nurf removed as he was basically useless against Goku.
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: Izayoi Sakamaki Lore   Izayoi Sakamaki Lore EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:36 pm

He totally outclasses everyone..
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

PostSubject: Re: Izayoi Sakamaki Lore   Izayoi Sakamaki Lore EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:48 pm

Think of him like Meta Knight in Brawl then you should be fine. Besides his a tier God, what do you expect.
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: Izayoi Sakamaki Lore   Izayoi Sakamaki Lore EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:51 pm

At least there should be a competition or some kind of rival to challenge him..
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

PostSubject: Re: Izayoi Sakamaki Lore   Izayoi Sakamaki Lore EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:52 pm

Everyone has a counter, Light can Kill. Also note that his a close range. A far range person can probably kill him in a fight. He only succeeds in one vs one.
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: Izayoi Sakamaki Lore   Izayoi Sakamaki Lore EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:54 pm

You post quite fast in these topics. o.O

Goku is mainly 1on1 but he can defeat him only if he is ssj..
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

PostSubject: Re: Izayoi Sakamaki Lore   Izayoi Sakamaki Lore EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:56 pm

Which is the Reason why I buffed Izayoi, Goku is an A class. Remember that Izayoi is a God Class. If Goku goes into SSJ 1 then he'll be a S class. Goku will need at least SSJ 3 to beat Izayoi and SSJ 4-5 to dominate him.
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: Izayoi Sakamaki Lore   Izayoi Sakamaki Lore EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:59 pm

That's the problem. 4/5 is nearly impossible to do since there are many characters interrupting. Without that he can't win over Izayoi.. And Goku is supposed to be stronger than him.
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

PostSubject: Re: Izayoi Sakamaki Lore   Izayoi Sakamaki Lore EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:11 pm

Nope, Izayoi was voted the most overpowered anime character. c:
Heck Goku wasn't in that list, well there was one guy who was in the list which was Broly from Dragon Ball Z.
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: Izayoi Sakamaki Lore   Izayoi Sakamaki Lore EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:12 pm

Where is that list? I wanna see it. Serious Face
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

PostSubject: Re: Izayoi Sakamaki Lore   Izayoi Sakamaki Lore EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:15 pm

There's tons of list that have him, just find a newly updated one and he'll be in the top 5. Here have an ending:

Back to top Go down
ULTIMOS

ULTIMOS

PostSubject: Re: Izayoi Sakamaki Lore   Izayoi Sakamaki Lore EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 3:59 pm

guys there is no such thing as ssj4 or ssj5 those things are non-canon in other words ssj5 is fan made and ssj4 is made by a studio not the author so it doesnt count
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Izayoi Sakamaki Lore   Izayoi Sakamaki Lore Empty

Back to top Go down

Izayoi Sakamaki Lore
Page 1 of 1