Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Fighters

The Official Forum of Ultimate Fighters!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Engloid ~Zeyon~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiyon

Kiyon

Engloid ~Zeyon~ Empty
PostSubject: Engloid ~Zeyon~   Engloid ~Zeyon~ EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:54 pm

Give you guy's a litttle preview of my Engloid that I'm creating for my multimedia major. This is how he will basically look, I'll be using this as a poster.

Spoiler:

Render:

Now what is an Engloid: Engloids is the term used for the English Vocaloids. "Engloid" is a combination of the words "English" and "Vocaloid".
Its exact meaning seems to vary and is all based on the opinion of the user:

"English capable Vocaloid" (All English capable Vocaloids)
"English only Vocaloid" (Only those that do English, bilinguals are not counted)
"English primary Vocaloid" (First language is English, regardless of what else they have voicebank wise, Luka would be discounted in this since English is her second language)
"English made Vocaloid"(Vocaloids made for the English market only; PowerFX and Zero-G Vocaloids only)

Most do not consider Luka a Engloid, so it pretty much sums up the most common interpretation of the word. Its the same as SeeU is a Korean Vocaloid despite having Japanese capabilities. Similarly, Japanese Vocaloids get nickname J-loid, Japanloid or Japaloid (note; "Japloid" should not be used as its considered racist to say "Jap"), Spanish Vocaloids sometimes get called Espanloids or Spanloids and Korean Vocaloids, K-loids.

How the final project is expected to look like:

I'll be using a way better voice though.

Now what should I call him?

Last edited by Zeiin on Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zenesis

Zenesis

Engloid ~Zeyon~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Engloid ~Zeyon~   Engloid ~Zeyon~ EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:55 pm

look nice and i will call him Wiza =_="
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

Engloid ~Zeyon~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Engloid ~Zeyon~   Engloid ~Zeyon~ EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:51 am

Nope, Wiza will be the last thing I'll call him. >:c
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

Engloid ~Zeyon~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Engloid ~Zeyon~   Engloid ~Zeyon~ EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:53 pm

Made a render out of him, Now go make a signature of him. >:c

Spoiler:

Named him Zeyon.
Back to top Go down
Rhino.Freak

Rhino.Freak

Engloid ~Zeyon~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Engloid ~Zeyon~   Engloid ~Zeyon~ EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 8:08 pm

you need to make a good outlining of him, trust me.. still its good, and yeah I call him Wiza too
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

Engloid ~Zeyon~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Engloid ~Zeyon~   Engloid ~Zeyon~ EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 8:12 pm

Sigh, That's just a preview of him, now here comes the real challenge. 3D time... -.-'

Something like this:
Engloid ~Zeyon~ Vocalteam2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Engloid ~Zeyon~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Engloid ~Zeyon~   Engloid ~Zeyon~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Engloid ~Zeyon~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Fighters :: Drawings/Sketches-
Jump to: