Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Fighters

The Official Forum of Ultimate Fighters!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New style test II

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
G Man

G Man

New style test II Empty
PostSubject: New style test II   New style test II EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 3:29 am

Hope you like it
New style test II M8fti8
C&C
Can't wait for Draox comment... Smile
Back to top Go down
Zenesis

Zenesis

New style test II Empty
PostSubject: Re: New style test II   New style test II EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 4:08 am

oi oi oi (no guide for this =_= lol), i don't think add outer glow around render will grap point,border just doesn't look good,use black or white color as border with 1 pixel around sig,and BG just ruins you sig,BG at Piccolo place red but at Goku place was blue, just change the position,BG actually follow render color,surface and how it look like =_=,only for now and i will rate 6/10 bcuz less lightning,has some empty space,less depth,background not really good,no text(if you add a good text it will cover empty space : a good text will caught eye =_= no kidding) and bad border color also border size

Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

New style test II Empty
PostSubject: Re: New style test II   New style test II EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:48 am

My best advice will be to play around photoshop, once you do that then you'll see what each tool can do and how well they can be used. Make a play around signature, doesn't matter if its good or bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New style test II Empty
PostSubject: Re: New style test II   New style test II Empty

Back to top Go down

New style test II
Page 1 of 1